Albanian Heritage Celebration In Valhalla
White Plains, NY - The culture of Albania will come alive through music, dance and activities for all ages during the Albanian Heritage Day celebration, Saturday, June 23, noon to 7 p.m., at Kensico Dam Plaza in Valhalla.The Kastrioti Band will perform music for dancing on the plaza. Singers Luljeta Pllumi and Gezim Nika will also entertain, and sports activities will include a Shah tournament. Traditional arts and crafts items will be available for purchase, and there will be delicious Albanian foods and beverages for sale.
Seating is informal; bring blankets and chairs for seating on the lawn. No coolers will be allowed. The festival will be held rain or shine.
The Albanian Heritage Day celebration is sponsored by Westchester County Parks and the Mother Teresa Center of Our Lady of Shkodra Church.
For more information or to become a vendor, go to AlbanianHeritage.com.
Kensico Dam Plaza is located in Valhalla at the north end of the Bronx River Parkway.
- Bill Clinton To Speak At Westchester Community College
- NY Gilbert And Sullivan Players To Perform In Valhalla
- WCC Presents I’ve Got A Little Twist
- Plant Sale And Sculpture Dedication At Lasdon Park
- Westchester Community College Open House
- Boys And Girls Club To Host 19th Humanitarian Award Dinner
- Summer Nature Programs Offered At Lenoir Preserve