NAI Friedland Closes 6 Transactions In May
Yonkers, NY - NAI Friedland commercial real estate firm announced that its Retail and Industrial Divisions closed 6 transactions in Westchester County and the Bronx during the month of May.The combined deals represent more than 52,420 square feet of space. NAI Friedland has been an industry leader for over 40 years.
The Industrial Division completed four transactions:
- Sale of 23,000 sq. ft. at 20 Jon Barrett Road, Patterson. Industrial Specialist Andy Grossman brokered the deal between Marbell Investment Company (seller) and Action Chutes LLC (buyer). Grossman represented both the seller and the buyer in the transaction.
- Lease of 10,000 sq. ft. at 1163 Leggett Avenue, Bronx. Chief Executive Officer Tony Lembeck brokered the deal between ST 1 Realty (landlord) and WJL Equities (tenant). Lembeck represented both the landlord and the tenant in the transaction.
- Sale of 9,470 sq. ft. at 10-12 Potter Avenue, New Rochelle. Industrial Specialist Andy Grossman brokered the deal between Tekcast Industries (seller) and Fisher Properties (buyer). Grossman represented the seller in the transaction.
- Lease of 5,000 sq. ft. at 1162 Grinnell Place, Bronx. Chief Executive Officer Tony Lembeck and Industrial Specialist Jeffrey Clinton brokered the deal between ST 1 Realty (landlord) and Blackridge Construction (tenant). Lembeck represented the landlord and Clinton represented the tenant in the transaction.
The Retail Division completed two transactions:
- Lease of 3,150 sq. ft. at 1673 Macombs Avenue, Bronx. Retail Specialist Lou Klein brokered the deal between LB Financial (landlord) and American 99 Cent Store (tenant). Klein represented the landlord in the transaction.
- Lease of 1,800 sq. ft. at 122 Westchester Square, Bronx. NAI Friedland was the broker on both sides of the transaction, between Chatham Management (landlord) and MJ Brick Oven Pizza (tenant).
“We are still seeing deals take a longer than usual time to consummate, but our brokers are active and busy showing space throughout our territories," said Tony Lembeck, NAI Friedland’s CEO. “We are also sending more business to our affiliated firms throughout the NAI Managed Network, and our clients are seeing, more than ever, the value in working with a local firm that has the global reach of NAI. Even in this difficult economy, our brokers are continuing to match clients with space that suits their needs.”
Lembeck continued, “Friedland’s brokers know better than anyone what options are available, and our clients continue to flock to us to help them find the right deal at the best price. Our brokers are out in the market every day, working hard to fill every vacancy in Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, and the Bronx. We are canvassing each market regularly to find the best opportunities.”
NAI Friedland is located at 656 Central Park Avenue in Yonkers and can be reached at 914-968-8500 or by visiting www.friedlandrealty.com.
- Student Documentary Film Premiere At Pace University
- RiverArts Scores Dance World Coup For 50th Season
- Bill Clinton To Speak At Westchester Community College
- Kensington To Host 3 Educational Seminars
- Port Chester Council For Arts Announces Auditions
- Overcoming The Odds Awards In Tarrytown
- Junior League Of Central Westchester Family Tag Sale